Skip to main content

BLOG 7

 

https://www.leonschools.net/Domain/7401

This school page is a high school science teachers class page. She has posted an announcement, upcoming assignments for both different subjects, and all her contact information. The attendance for the week is posted and she also offers optional assignments for the students. I really liked the way that she formatted her page and the information she used. 



I think I will use a lot of technology to help me accomplish my professional responsibilities. I will use resources to help my students such as Kahoot, Class Dojo, Google Docs, etc. I will also use technology such as Google calendar, online reminders, and Microsoft word to keep my professional duties and notes organized. I have always been a hard copy person but there a lot of great technology resources to take advantage of. 

My experience working on the PB Works was not great because the site kept crashing. This pushed back my groups ability to work on the project together when we planned and we had to make other accommodations. However, when I was able to get on, I thought it was a little hard to navigate and understand so I would probably not use it again unless I had to. It was a little confusing to figure out how to post on it and how the different features worked. If I had to use it in the future for my class, I would probably only use it as a way to post additional resources, not anything they would need to access daily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG 10

  There are many different ways to use data collection in the classroom. One way is to learn about your students at the beginning of the year. Teachers can use surveys to learn their students favorite subjects, favorite colors, about their home life, what they are interested in, etc. This would help teachers get to know their students better and collect all the information in one place at one time. Surveys can also be used later on to test students knowledge of a subject. Teachers can test how well students are grasping concepts all together.  I loved looking at everyone else's blogs and seeing what everyone else said. A lot of people had the same ideas about the skills they want to learn, the data collection ideas, and even a lot of similar responses on past blogs. I also loved looking at everyone's websites. Everyone had great websites with a lot of good information, colorful designs, and easy to navigate layouts. I like how even though we all have the same assignments, every